Courtesy Bus Drivers
Now offering $1,000 Hiring Bonus to eligible employees after 90 days!
Immediate Interviews held every Tuesday, 10AM to 7PM (Click apply for the address)
Retirees and Military encouraged to apply!
You are at the driver’s seat, providing an amazing experience for our global customers as they travel to their destination! So, whether you have past experience as a Class A or Class B delivery, truck, shuttle or school bus driver, this is a great opportunity for you to join a supportive and connected family-friendly team.
What you’ll do:
• Transport customers to and from the airport terminal and the rental car facility safely in all weather conditions
• Greet and assist customers with loading and unloading belongings onto and off of the bus and ensure the customer does not leave any belongings behind
• Communicate various stops or other important information along the route via the intercom system
• Direct customers to the next steps in the car rental experience to ensure best-in-class customer care
What we’re looking for:
• Valid US driver’s license and a good driving record with previous driving experience
• Class B commercial driver license (CDL) with both Airbrakes and Passenger endorsements
• At least 21 years of age or older
• Must be able to obtain a DOT medical clearance
• Ability to work flexible shifts
Extra points for this:
• 6 months of experience in a customer service or related role
Perks you’ll get:
• Hourly base rate.
• Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
• Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
• Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
• Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
• Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
• Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
• Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds; constantly enter, exit, and drive vehicles and get up and down from a seated position; and drive in all weather conditions. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Prior to applying, registration with the FMCSA (DOT) Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse is required. (Registration can be found at https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/register) This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group